Private banking is a banking National Association that issues promissory notes like the Federal Reserve Banks and the Private Banker National Banking Association, PBNBA
Both are under the Federal Reserve Act and Federal laws, but the Private Banker National Banking Association, PBNBA, is also under COMMON Law and World Treaty Law and is located at www.PBNBA.com.
- All money is a promissory note.
- All promissory notes are a contract under the Uniform Commercial Code of world law.
- PBNBA preprocessed promissory notes can pay off or discharge any debt with full settlement.
- All banking laws are world-wide in every Country under the United Nations Treaty.
- A promissory note is legal tender and U.S. currency under Banking Law Title 62, a Congressional Statute At Large.
- All money is a debt.
- All money is created by your labor and energy.
- All money is controlled by the Federal Reserve Banks in the United States.
- The United states Dollar is a promissory note.
Visit www.PBNBA.com today and join the PBNBA to pay off your debts.
As a Lifetime member, you receive #1: $500.00 off the preprocessing fee for the LPN promissory note that has been accepted by all the banks, #2: the PBNBA FREE membership e-booklet, and #3: ten (10) shares of company stock.
Proof of payoff and bank acceptance is in the www.PBNBA.com associate Financial Instruments Processing Company’s LPN promissory note e-booklet.
Don’t delay, go to www.PBNBA.com today and join the family of private banking and give the banks a run for their money.
Turn the tables on the banks now!
2,779 total views, 1 views today